If you are one of those people who enjoy watching the videos of youtube In all sorts of situations, this is something you should know if you have a smartwatch with an operating system carry operating system from Google you can transfer this directly to the wearable. We’ll show you what to do, regardless of your watch brand.
The truth is that the dimensions of the screen aren’t particularly large, but as a resource, having the ability to watch a YouTube video on the smartwatch isn’t a bad idea in case you don’t have the ability to use the computer or the smartphone . Of course, in order to achieve this, it is important that the accessories you use have access to the application memory Load gameand that otherwise you will not be able to do what is necessary (and besides, it is ideal if the device includes WiFi so that you do not use up your data rate).
What you need to do to watch YouTube videos on Wear OS
Considering that Google has not approved the YouTube video client to be used on smartwatches, creative solutions must be employed to achieve this. And in that case, here’s what you should do Download Samsung Browser from the official store of the operating system. This offers excellent compatibility and since the Korean company is now integrating Wear OS into its smartwatches, it has started offering its apps. And this is the solution.
Of course, the first thing you have to do is regularly download the previously mentioned application by entering the Play Store. Install the build once you have it on the watch.
- Now you just have to open it to take the necessary steps to watch YouTube videos (note that thanks to this app you can also access services of the likes of Twitter or Instagram, so there are many advantages).
- Fortunately, on the first screen when you enter the Samsung browser, you will see that there is a direct link to the YouTube website, so you simply have to click on it. Now it’s time to click on the magnifying glass icon at the top to find the video you want to watch.
- You may be prompted to sign in with an account. In this case, please enter your login information. And next, from the displayed result list, select the result you want to see.
- You’ll see playback start automatically, and surprisingly, you’ll even see on-screen playback management options such as: B. the buttons “Pause” or “Skip chapters”. You can also change the resolution of the video if you want. Of course, we recommend that you use the icon to access full screen mode.
- It’s that easy to watch YouTube videos on your Wear OS smartwatch.
The truth is that Samsung’s browser is great solution that you can use in the Google operating system, which allows access to functions that, at first glance, seem far from being part of a smartwatch. So we advise you to use it because, as you saw on YouTube, you will surely benefit from it.