This tutorial is about how to stream YouTube videos faster without buffering. We will do our best to make you understand this guide. I hope you enjoy this blog How to Stream YouTube Videos Faster without Buffering. If your answer is yes, please share after reading.
Check how to stream YouTube videos faster without buffering
You don’t want to waste your time streaming laggy videos. It’s very annoying that when streaming my favorite videos on YouTube, it buffers on playback. This is very frustrating, especially when streaming high quality videos that require high levels of buffering. Nobody wants to see only buffer signals in YouTube videos or internet services for a long time. Everyone wants to be quick to watch their desired videos, although you seriously face this buffering issue, sometimes you also need to stay an hour just to watch such disgusting tiny videos.
One of the most frustrating experiences when watching a video online is when it starts to buffer. You can experience it when you watch video clips on YouTube or stream an entire movie on NetFlix or Hulu. Video buffering can occur when your internet connection is slow or the server where the video is uploaded is slow. It can also occur due to certain system settings. In any case, you can stream a video without buffering by following some troubleshooting steps.
How to Play YouTube Videos Faster without Buffering
- Check your internet connection. Slow internet connection is one of the main causes of video buffering. Restart your modem by unplugging it from the main power source and waiting a few minutes before plugging it back in.
- Use a wired connection instead of a wireless connection when watching videos. Disconnect one end of the Ethernet cable from the wireless router and plug it directly into one of your computer’s open Ethernet ports.
- Clear your web browser’s cache and cookies. In Internet Explorer, click the Tools menu and select Internet Options. Click the General tab. Under “Browsing history” click on the “Delete…” button. Check the Temporary Internet Files and Cookies checkboxes. Click the Delete button. If you’re using Mozilla Firefox, click the Tools menu and choose Clear Recent History. Check the Cache box. Click the “Clear Private Data Now” button. For Google Chrome users, click the wrench icon on the browser toolbar. Click on “Tools”. Select “Clear browsing data”. Check the “Clear cache” and “Clear cookies” boxes. Click Clear Browsing Data.
- Pause the video. Allow the red loading bar under the video to fully load to the end of the player. Once the video is fully loaded, try playing it again.
- Switch to standard definition instead of HD quality or high definition. The option is usually located at the bottom of the player next to the volume controls.
Final Words: How to Stream YouTube Videos Faster without Buffering
I hope you understand this article How to Stream YouTube Videos Faster without Buffering, if your answer is no, you can ask anything in the contact forum section related to this article. And if your answer is yes, then please share this article with your family and friends.